Seasonal & Transient Dockage...
Slips available for Fishing and Cruising boats to 50'
- Store: We have a fully stocked store with a wide variety of tackle, t-shirts, cleaning supplies etc.
- Bait: We offer high quality, all frozen, inshore and offshore baits, live eels, green crabs, and other forms of live or fresh bait available on request.
- Restrooms/showers: our restrooms are cleaned twice daily for your comfort.
- Bar and Restaurant: The Clam and Chowder House is called the best restaurant in town by locals and visitors alike.
- Security: We have a 24 hour video security system to protect your property and ours!
- Current fishing information and advice: we will happily provide you, as best we can, with information on what is biting, where to/and how to catch them.
- Our docks: we have approximately 40 fixed dock slips for our larger boats and approximately 60 floating dock slips for smaller boats.
- Water and electricity: water is provided at all slips. 20, 30, or 50 amp electrical services are avail at all larger slips and many of our smaller slips; with no fee to you.
- Dock Staff: we have a friendly dock staff willing to help you as best we can to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Fishing Charter booking service: if you are interested in a fishing charter, let us book it for your convenience. We can find out who is available and take your deposit to secure your trip. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Repairs: if you are in need of mechanical service we can arrange for a mechanic to help you.
- Launching Ramp: There is a town launch ramp about a city block away which you may use and store your trailer on our property
Monitor VHF Ch 19.
Transient Slips Available for Daily, Weekly or Monthly Rental. Discounts on extended stays. Book early. Accomodations nearby.
Transient Dockage Rates
|Memorial Day - June 10th
||$2 per foot/night
|June 11 - Sept 31
||$3 per foot/night
|Oct 1 - Oct 30
||$2 per foot/night
Discounts on extended stays
2014 Seasonal Dockage Rates
|Less or equal to 26 feet
|Greater than 26 feet
Visit our restaurant, the Clam & Chowder House, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in a relaxed atmosphere
overlooking the fishing fleet. The menu includes the freshest local seafood and sushi, steaks and a variety of daily blackboard specials.
If you're in the mood for a drink, take advantage of the full inside and outside bar.
From NY: Long Island Expressway (495 east) to Montauk, exit 70 south to Rt 27 (Montauk Hwy); follow East to Montauk; pass through town of Montauk, Turn left on Rt 77 (Westlake Drive). Approximately 2 miles on the Right is Westlake Marina
From Conn: Via New London Ferry to Long Island, cross Shelter Island Ferries and continue East to Montauk.
By Plane: East Hampton Airport approximately 30 minutes from Montauk or call Montauk's private air strip. From L.I. Macarthur Airport, approximately 70 miles.
By Boat: From Montauk Harbor Inlet (jetty) keep to Starboard traveling Southwest. Lat 41°04.7, Lon 71°56.4, Loran Coordinates: 14696.3, 43870.0, Monitor Ch 19
Hours of Operations
5AM - 7PM Seasonally